What happens after IOP?
- Continued participation in IOP as an alumni member by attending group on Monday evenings. This allows you to stay connected while having Wednesday and Thursday evenings free to attend local mutual support meetings.
- Join one of our two weekly DBT Skills Group (Tuesdays, 12-1:30pm or Thursdays, 6-7:30pm) to continue building skills for emotion regulation, distress tolerance, interpersonal effectiveness and mindfulness. 26-week commitment.
- Join our Professionals Relapse Prevention Group (Tuesdays 6:30-8:30pm) to expand on self-awareness of personal relapse warning signs and personal solutions to protect recovery when predictable threats to recovery emerge. This group isn’t for everyone and requires approval of the Clinical Director. 12-month commitment.
- Continue with individual therapy with the same counselor and/or with David Spillman.
- Continued random monitoring for abstinence through urine drug testing, SoberLink or random PEth or nail testing.
Visit us at
983 Mar Don Drive
Winston-Salem, NC 27104
Call us at